Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Time

Today for my work orientation our wonderful boss made the new employees take a time management workshop so we are sure we can handle everything that is to come once our job starts. The front of our packet said a little phrase that I thought I would share: 

Time is the coin of your life.
It is the only coin you have
And only you can determine 
How it will be spent.
Be careful lest you let other people
spend it for you.

Do you ever waste a lot of your time or you feel like you don't have enough of it? We all deal with this to a certain extent so today I really looked deeply into how I spend my days and realized that I can make little chances throughout my day to make it feel more fulfilling. In my situation, I have a lot of reading to do, preparing for a new job, and making sure I spend enough time with my family and boyfriend. I don't say this with any air of stress but more of a "wow, there are so many great things in my life and I want to give it my best to all of them."

When it comes to time don't see your problems with it as frustrating. Just learn the little tweaks you need to make to your schedule at least flow a little better.

Get a planner, make "to do lists," tackle hard things first and make your way down. Do whatever works because time is money! It comes and goes no matter how much you want to relive some moments.   

On another note: 
I was just reminiscing doing funny things like making Tyler dress up like a cow with me and my sisters for free chick fil a. 
And thinking about when I see this face because of the things I tell him.  

And me reacting like this. 

Love someone who makes you do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment