Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

cinnamon

When I posted this picture on Facebook...
… people  loved it. I made these cupcakes because I genuinely love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The cinnamon powder and crunchiness get to me, and this cereal is clearly my favorite.

Since I eventually want to make a business out of cupcakes, I can't reveal too much of the recipe. But I can show you in pictures.




These were so much fun to make and I can't wait to make many more batches.

On another note, I woke up this morning feeling positive. This might seem out of the ordinary of what others tend to feel, but I like Mondays. They are a promise of new things in a new week. It gives you a chance to start over and make it better than the last week. Each day is another chance God gives us to live our best life. Take the chance!

I try to read a positive affirmation book my sister gave me with daily notes and todays states:
I greet each moment with hope.
How fitting for a Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment