Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

birthday

As I'm recovering in my room, I also am celebrating my birthday today! I am {drumroll please}…

24
I don't feel as old, and I especially don't feel like it's my birthday today. I have to admit it's kind of weird spending it stuck in my room, but I've already had two visitors and some sweets delivered to me. I am so blessed to be surrounded by people that truly care about me and that is the best present ever! Even though I'm starting out 24 in a somewhat icky predicament, I know this year will be great. I told myself 23 was the last year I could make excuses along the lines of still considering myself a college student. 24 is different. There's no more excuses, because there's nothing "teenage" like about this age. 

I am so excited to start out a new year fresh and focusing on what really matters in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment