Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

busy

Full time schedule of graduate classes.

Wellness mentor for 25 students.  

Keeping up with a long distance relationship.

Days starting at 7am and ending at 11pm.

Exercising and eating healthy.


I would not trade this for anything. There's something about being so busy that stresses you out, but gives you an adrenaline rush at the same time. Besides all this I've been playing as much as I can with Sofi. She recently bought a pair of Toms  and I thought it were proper she knew what the philosophy behind the company is. If you're interested, click on the link. 


At work I've been volunteering and making food! We have a program called Tasty Tuesdays where we cook with the students and teach them cooking techniques. 



With class I have not taken any photos related to that but they wouldn't be that fun anyways. I will tell you it was nice taking a super hard finance test and then coming home and making flash cards for Sofi with spelling words. It makes me realize that if she can study and learn how to read at the age of 6, I can definitely take time out of my day as well to study my own things and do great in my classes. It's amazing how they have you studying at that early of an age already. Getting good grades really is just listening and studying. If you do both, you'll do fine. Now, if I could only actually do those things to the best of my ability. 

Oh, and I'm also going to start these back up again. 

Yep, pretty busy. 

but loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment